Accurat Pest Management ltd are dedicated to providing a fair, discreet and reliable pest control service.
We have full Public Liability insurance.
Our training and qualifications include:
- RSPH2 – The Royal Society for The Promotion of Health
- BASIS – Storage of pesticides and chemicals
- DBS – Disclosure Barring Service Checks (CRB)
- COSSH – Control Substances that are Hazardous to Health
- HASAW – Health and safety at work
- Insect Identification – Insect biology and identification
- Working at Height
- Drainage – Surveying and inspection
- Signage, Lighting and Guarding (highways)
- First Aid
- Safe use of Chemicals – insecticides and rodenticides
- Fire Safety training and Risk Assessment
We are affiliated with Killgerm Chemicals also Lodi chemicals UK and the British Pest Control Association.
Over the years we have worked for the following:
- Local Authority (Enforcement)
- State Education
- Utility providers
- Domestic properties
- Commercial premises