Average Adult Size:
- Possible transmission of diseases,
- Possible contamination of food sources.
- Egg, Larva, Pupa, Adult,
- The female produces up to 180 eggs that hatch over a two day period,
- Young reaching adulthood within 2-3 weeks dependent upon conditions.
- Pest is known to travel several miles to find sources of food & breeding sites,
- Females lay eggs upon food sources (e.g. in carcasses of dead animals),
- Pest can also be experienced after pest control measures as a result of carcasses,
- Can effect both domestic & commercial properties.
- Chemical treatment,
- Trapping devices,
- Removal of food sources,