Average Adult Size:
- A nuisance pest of no real risk to humans,
- Cluster Fly infestations do not reflect a households waste or hygiene issues the pest simply rests within the structure over winter.
- Egg, Larva, Pupa, Adult,
- Females lay eggs in soil, vegetation & other rotting organic materials allowing larva to parasitically penetrate earth worms until they emerge as adults over a period of 2-3 weeks,
- Adults stop egg laying around august and will be seek resting places to over winter.
- Common pest throughout the U.K & Europe,
- Breeding sites are normally found on Green Belt land,
- Can effect both domestic & commercial properties.
- Chemical treatment,
- Environmental changes,