Average Adult Size:
- 110cm (from nose to tail),
- Standing 40cm from ground.
- Transference of parasites & disease to domestic pets,
- Can attack domestic pets & livestock,
- Can raid areas of food storage & food waste,
- Domestication can lead to injury of humans.
- Cub, Adult.
- Mating period January to February with birth March to April,
- Average litter size of 5 cubs,
- Weaning of cubs occurs at 3-4 weeks,
- Cubs remain with vixen until 3-4 months of age.
- Commonly found in urban settings with overgrown areas & secluded areas,
- Mainly active nocturnally but can also been seen in daylight,
- More nuisance than pest,
- Limited climbing ability.
- Environmental changes.