Average Adult Size:
- 10mm – 20mm.
- Pest can often aid in the decay of masonry & brickwork to buildings.
- Egg, Larva, Pupa, Adult,
- Often found in solitary pairs,
- Average lifespan of around 12 months.
- Pest will often pair up in early spring & produce nursery cells throughout the summer period & remain walled up in brickwork & masonry by the end of summer.
- Pale orange markings although can be found with various colourations to the tips of the abdomen.
- Pest may have an excessively hairy thorax,
- Can effect both domestic & commercial properties.
- Chemical treatment,
- Refurbishment of decaying masonry & brickwork.