Average Adult Size:
- Possible transmission of diseases,
- Potential to transmit pathogens,
- Possible contamination of food sources.
- Egg, Nymph, Adult,
- Eggs are carried on the female within an oothica casing with an average of 16 eggs per oothica casing with an average incubation period of 6-12 weeks.
- Usually found living together in groups in areas of food storage,
- Average adult lifespan is 6 months with females producing up to 5 oothica casings within this time.
- Primarily a nocturnal pest,
- Pest prefers humid conditions but can survive in colder climates,
- Pest can be found worldwide,
- Can effect both domestic & commercial properties.
- Chemical treatment,
- Proactive cleaning regime.