Average Adult Size:
- 1.2mm – 3mm. Subject to status in the colony
- High risk public health to humans due to pathogen and disease transmission.
- Egg, Larva, Pupa, Adult,
- Over 400 eggs can be laid by the queen Ant in her lifetime,
- Colony can grow to 300,000 in some cases
- Found Worldwide.
- Tiny insects that can gain access into wound dressings.
- Normally survive and thrive in central heated building.
- Feeds upon proteins & carbohydrates & sweet substances.
- Can split colonies if not treat by experienced pest control.
- Chemical bait treatment specific to the species
- Detailed survey and treatment by professionals