Average Adult Size:
- Can occur in properties of any age were damp in plaster can occur.
- Also sometimes found under logs and damp straw were fungus or mould may accumulate.
- Egg, Larva, Pupa, Adult,
- Feeding on moulds and mildew the beetle can bore out to the surface of plaster work.
- Found worldwide,
- Commonly found in humid climates (e.g. House with excessive microscopic damp or mildew.
- Can also be found in damp bird nests & surrounding debris.
- Chemical intervention humidity reduction.
- Changes to habitat and a process to thoroughly dry out the areas with damp.