Average Adult Size:
- 2mm – 4mm.
- Commonly occurring pest within domestic property causing damage to textiles,
- Potential large numbers occurring.
- Egg, Larva, Pupa, Adult,
- Females lay a number of eggs in April , May, June, when looking for egg laying sites
- Also seen before hibernating in October
- Found worldwide,
- Commonly found in domestic Houses
- Primary food source of larvae is natural food in birds nests and animal remains or textiles.
- Adults feed on pollen.
- Chemical intervention and extraction cleaning.
- Changes to habitat and removal of food sources.